If you’re a skilled, experienced dentist looking for a role you can really sink your teeth into, this could be the position for you.
Our clients’ southwestern Sydney dental practice is dedicated to excellence, professionalism and delivering selfie-worthy smiles. In addition to general dental, they specialise in cosmetic, restorative and advanced dentistry.
We are seeking a motivated, caring and experienced dentist to join their successful team 3-4 days per week. Ideally, you’ll have knowledge of CEREC, experience in complex dentistry and a commitment to the highest standard of care.
Picton is just 1 hour from Sydney and 40 minutes from Wollongong which boasts some of Australia’s most amazing beaches. You will be an integral part of an inclusive and collaborative team where your skills and attributes will be highly valued. Our client’s practice places a strong emphasis on work life balance and the role offers flexible working hours with a generous commission structure in place.
If you enjoy inflicting pain on your patients, we suggest you keep scrolling. This role requires someone with a gentle approach and a knack for putting their patients at ease. Great with kids? Even better!
You’ll also be keen to keep your skills up-to-date and eager to put your hand up for professional development opportunities.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- providing general dental services and exceptional care to patients of all ages.
- using oral exams, a patient’s medical history, X-rays and tests to diagnose dental diseases.
- explaining to patients why a particular course of action is necessary and the ways to prevent a recurrence of the condition/s being treated.
- providing preventive care via teeth cleaning, application of fluoride and other pharmaceutical interventions.
- restoring teeth using crowns, veneers, fillings and the like.
- replacing lost teeth with crowns and dentures.
- oral surgery including but not limited to the removal of wisdom teeth.
- supervising treatments by allied dental staff such as hygienists and prosthetists.
- writing of prescriptions to help in the control of pain and disease management.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- tertiary education degree in Dentistry.
- current registration with AHPRA.
- commitment to safe practices and culturally responsive care.
- high level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- ability to organise time and use tools effectively to assist planning.
- proficient with computer systems and software applications.
- current NSW working with children check.
- first aid certificate.
In this role, you’ll receive:
- flexible work life balance arrangements enabling you to make the most of the stunning Wollondilly lifestyle.
- competitive remuneration package and 40% commission structure.
- job stability with permanent positions available.
- free on-site parking.
- mentoring and professional development training.
- a highly reputable practice environment with start of the art equipment.
If you’re successful, this job won’t feel like the daily grind. You’ll receive an attractive remuneration package and enjoy practicing in a clinic with the latest equipment, skilled support staff and a team of accomplished dentists.
Please apply now with a supporting cover letter, highlighting why you’re a great fit for the role. Please direct your enquiries to Luke quoting reference LH:32086 on 0261694490.
As a recruitment agency that genuinely cares about people, we believe in responding to all candidates.
We are interviewing immediately. All applicants receive a response.