Are you a genuine, outgoing, and reliable Site Supervisor looking to work with a nationally recognised brand with attractive benefits?
If you have broad experience in the construction industry and are looking to work in a friendly environment with flexible working conditions and career development opportunities, we’d love to hear from you.
Established in 2012, our client is an award-winning national construction firm, known and loved throughout Australia. In this Site Supervisor role, you’ll be supported by a brand you’ll be proud to work for.
The company is experiencing significant growth, it is well-positioned to capture future market share whilst building on its current success.
With our client’s firm expanding its business, we are seeking a talented Site Supervisor to help their venture continue to grow. Working closely with the Construction Manager and Project Manager, the successful candidate will play a crucial role in the day-to-day running of construction sites, whilst supervising and coordinating site-based activities.
In developing your career as part of a respected growing team, you will see the direct impact your work and skills have on clients and stakeholders every day and be rewarded with a competitive salary, paid learning opportunities, and more.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- supervising and coordinating site-based activities.
- interpreting plans and specifications.
- directing and assisting / supporting trades and sub-contractors (as required).
- ensuring site-based paperwork and compliances are maintained by all.
- ensure sites are kept safe, clean, and environmentally sound.
- provide guidance and mentoring of junior staff.
- communicate with clients, architects, and other relevant people.
- support and liaise with CA & construction manager / operations manager.
- consultation with construction manager / operations manager regarding shared resourcing.
- organising delivery or materials.
- generating fortnightly programs.
- defects inspections and organising rectification of works.
- ensure compliance with IMP and close out any WHS issues.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- relevant experience within the construction industry.
- valid ohs construction card.
- certificate lll in building / carpentry.
- experience using MS office suite (word, excel, outlook, project)
- strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- resilience, adaptability, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- ability to work with internal and external stakeholders.
- learning mindset.
- leadership and decision-making skills.
- authenticity and a positive, proactive approach to work.
In this role, you’ll receive:
- flexible working conditions.
- competitive salary, negotiable depending on experience.
- the power of a longstanding, nationally recognised brand.
- career development.
- the opportunity to work as part of a supportive, collaborative culture committed to diversity and inclusion.
Our client’s dynamic team of high performers are unified in their mission of improving construction needs for their clients. Join a fun, Australian-owned brand that has a culture of continuous improvement and be a part of a scaling business that genuinely cares about people, where your work will make a huge impact.
This is a permanent full-time position.
If you’d like to join this diverse, inclusive team of passionate professionals, please apply now with a supporting cover letter, highlighting why you’re a great fit for the role. Please direct your enquiries to Luke at Coceptive quoting reference LH:32088
As a recruitment agency that genuinely cares about people, we believe in responding to all candidates.
We are interviewing immediately. All applicants receive a response.